Service Change Update – EFFECTIVE January 21, 2021
Due to impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, effective January 21, 2021, Greyhound Lines, Inc will make changes to the scheduled service between Seattle, WA and Port Angeles, WA. These changes will entail changing the number of trips per day.
X23 – All days except Tue and Wed
X67 – All days except Sat and Sun
Greyhound apologizes for any inconvenience this service suspension may cause. For more information, please go to www.greyhound.com or call 1-800-268-9000.
Sequim Bus Stop Location Change – EFFECTIVE July 18, 2019
We have relocated the Sequim Bus Stop to across the parking lot from the previous location. The new address is 651 W Washington St (JC Pennys) See stop details here: https://dungeness-line.com/bus-stops/#Sequim
DUNGENESS LINE PUBLIC NOTICE – EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 6, 2018
Thank you to everyone that participated in our surveys and public meetings. We truly value the information you provided. We have taken your recommendations and will be implementing the following changes effective November 6:
- New buses will provide a more comfortable and reliable ride
- Schedule adjusted to improve connections at SeaTac, Greyhound, Amtrak, Coho Ferry and local transit
- Route time is being reduced to make for a quicker trip
- Price reduction will make the trip more affordable
- Water and a snack will be provided on the bus
- Port Townsend bus stop is moving to 4 Corners Park & Ride located at 63 4 Corners Rd.
NEW ROUTING AND SCHEDULES – EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018
Effective July 1, the following routing and schedules changes will be implemented on the Dungeness Line:
Dungeness Line will directly serve Port Townsend on all trips, no longer forcing a transfer in Discovery Bay.
View changes here: SCHEDULES