Travel Dates: Oct 15 – Oct 31st | Purchase Your Tickets: Oct 15 – Oct 21
We’ve got a 25% off coupon for you!
- Promo Code: GHTRL25
- Ticketing Dates: Oct 15 – Oct 21
- Travel Dates: Oct 15 – Oct 31
- Discount: 25%
- Blackout dates: Every Fri and Sun within the travel window (10/18, 10/20, 10/25 and 10/27)
Sequim Bus Stop Location Change – EFFECTIVE July 18, 2019
We have relocated the Sequim Bus Stop to across the parking lot from the previous location. The new address is 651 W Washington St (JC Pennys) See stop details here: https://dungeness-line.com/bus-stops/#Sequim
DUNGENESS LINE PUBLIC NOTICE – EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 6, 2018
Thank you to everyone that participated in our surveys and public meetings. We truly value the information you provided. We have taken your recommendations and will be implementing the following changes effective November 6:
- New buses will provide a more comfortable and reliable ride
- Schedule adjusted to improve connections at SeaTac, Greyhound, Amtrak, Coho Ferry and local transit
- Route time is being reduced to make for a quicker trip
- Price reduction will make the trip more affordable
- Water and a snack will be provided on the bus
- Port Townsend bus stop is moving to 4 Corners Park & Ride located at 63 4 Corners Rd.
NEW ROUTING AND SCHEDULES – EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018
Effective July 1, the following routing and schedules changes will be implemented on the Dungeness Line:
Dungeness Line will directly serve Port Townsend on all trips, no longer forcing a transfer in Discovery Bay.
View changes here: SCHEDULES