DUNGENESS LINE PUBLIC NOTICE – EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 6, 2018
Thank you to everyone that participated in our surveys and public meetings. We truly value the information you provided. We have taken your recommendations and will be implementing the following changes effective November 6:
- New buses will provide a more comfortable and reliable ride
- Schedule adjusted to improve connections at SeaTac, Greyhound, Amtrak, Coho Ferry and local transit
- Route time is being reduced to make for a quicker trip
- Price reduction will make the trip more affordable
- Water and a snack will be provided on the bus
- Port Townsend bus stop is moving to 4 Corners Park & Ride located at 63 4 Corners Rd.
NEW ROUTING AND SCHEDULES – EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018
Effective July 1, the following routing and schedules changes will be implemented on the Dungeness Line:
Dungeness Line will directly serve Port Townsend on all trips, no longer forcing a transfer in Discovery Bay.
View changes here: SCHEDULES
SeaTac Airport Construction – Due to construction, pickup from SeaTac airport is at the south end of the baggage claim area through door number 2 instead of door 00.